The UICWizard class provides a framework for wizard dialogs. A wizard is a special type of input dialog that consists of a sequence of dialog pages. A wizard's purpose is to walk the user through a process step by step. Wizards are useful for complex or infrequently occurring tasks that people may find difficult to learn or do. UICWizard provides page titles and displays Next, Back, Finish, Cancel buttons, depending on the current position in the page sequence.
- Very simple API
- Fully translatable with a set of languages already provided (see translations)
- Allows variable page flow based on data entered
- Allows previous/next buttons to be disabled while entered data is inconsistent
- UICWizard is a widget with an API for embedded as well as standalone dialog usage
- Allows Dynamically creating pages to avoid instantiating screens that will never be shown
- Gives the programmer powerfull hooks which are called on next/previous page and another on leaving of the wizard.